Everything which I have not mentioned above will probably come through in my writing at some point, either in straightforward statements or trends that come through over time. It is my intent in this Blog not to convince, but to simply show. Nothing more, but nothing less.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
A Small Introduction
This blog will deal with the day to day events and questions that arise in my life. I will not try to pull myself off as being the new James Bond, and at the same time no one wants to hear about what I eat for breakfast every day, the only thing I will promise is to be honest with what I write. I am a 17 year old young adult who has been born and raised in the wonderful mid-sized town of Eugene Oregon, United States, the most shaping event in my life was when I went to the North of France for 11 months as a Rotary Youth Exchange Student. During my year abroad I traveled with other exchange students, my school, host families and Rotary International to places all over Europe such as: England, Belgium, Austria, Monaco, Switzerland, Italy, Germany and all over France. In the States I attend South Eugene International High School, a school who's main goals include creating global citizens and free-thinkers. I fit in very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to meet you, Dega Westerhoff-Mason.
ReplyDelete